Do you want to experience new adventure? Somewhere in Mindanao in the Province of Bukidnon, there is a newly opened eco adventure park. The park is named after and in honour of Dr. Juan Acosta who is known to be the pioneer of Horticulturre and Plant Breeding in the Country Philippines. It is located in Brgy. Diclum, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon. It offers the one of a kind park that has the first ever anicycle in the Philippines.
- Anicycle – its a breathtaking ride of a bicycle on a cable hanging over 100 feet above ground with the length of 600 feet trail.
- Hanging bridge – walking through a hanging bridge of 360 feet across the cliff and 200 meters above the river.
- Zipline Rides – it has two Zip lines with a combined distance of 780 meters across the cliff and 100 meters above the ground. The first Zipline is 210 meters long and the second one is 570 meters long
Rates and Cost:
- Entrance Fee
- All Rides Adventure P550.00
Anicycle (one way) P300.00
Zip-line 1 with hanging bridge P200.00
Zip-line 1 and Zip-line 2 P200.00
- Set meal (lunch/diner) – P150.00 per person
- Set meal (breakfast) – P100.00 per person
- Plated snacks – P70.00 per person
Guided Summer Tour Package Php 600.00 includes : drinks, snacks, transportation (Cagayan de Oro only), Zipline 1 and hanging bridge.
Opening hours: Kampo Juan eco-adventure park is open on weekends and holidays and per bookings.
How to get there?
If you are travelling in group there are jeepney-for-hire fro Cagayan City Proper for Php 2500. There are also cars for rent or for hire in the city. If you are more fun of going on local transportation then you mioght consider this
- Non-aircon Bus fare from Alae Bus Stop to Dicklum (vice versa) : Php 10.00
- Motorcycle Fare from Dicklum Highway to Kampo Juan( vice versa) : Php 20.00
If you are planning for a holiday adventure then include Kampo Juan Eco park Adventure and experience the beauty of nature from above.